Doni - February 9, 2017
· I called Myrtles early today with a last minute order that needed to be delivered in 2 hrs. They came through with flying colors. I am very pleased that they were able to accommodate me and my rushed order. I would like to thank the staff at Myrtles.
Richelle - March 20, 2015
· Great job! I just walked in and ordered an arrangement for a friend. The young lady that helped me was so friendly and helpful. I will be back.
Brenda - July 13, 2016
· I've received absolutely beautiful flowers every time from Myrtles and they go above and beyond for their customers! Thank you!
Cheryl - February 22, 2017
· My family has used Myrtles for years. Always excellent service, prices and flowers. Will continue to use them for all my floral needs!!
Jessica - May 19, 2017
· I sent a wire out order last minute this morning to Myrtle Flowers and Gifts and Cheryl came through for me for the urn ring for my fathers funeral flowers... Last minute grieving customers are the hardest to please I know I work at a flower shop, but she did an amazing job on the arrangement and was very spot on with the customer relations part of it too. To say the least I'm a very happy customer .. Thank you so much!!!!
Marie - July 3, 2017
· Initially I prepared to order online. Then my hunch told me to call to place the order and I am glad that I did. I am very pleased with the arrangement that was created. and my daughter (the birthday girl) loved it too! Thank you!
Marissa - August 9, 2015
· I cannot rave more about Cheryl at Myrtle Flowers. She was AMAZING to work with. I met with her probably 8 months before our wedding with one vision in mind. She showed me pictures of flowers that met my tastes & wrote up a contract. I can tell you that we went back & forth through e-mail, close to 50 times. I changed EVERYTHING, the bridesmaids bouquets, my bouquet, the boutonnieres, centerpieces, ceremony flowers; you name it. Not once, did she say that was enough. She offered suggestions/opinions and kept updating our contract. I thought at one point it was exactly what I wanted, until I changed my mind AGAIN. I e-mailed her & told her my new vision. I sent her pictures of what I was looking for & we went at it again, exchanging e-mails back & forth for a couple of weeks. I had the utmost confidence in Cheryl that she saw my vision & was working with me to create it. When I saw my bouquet when I got to our venue, I nearly cried. It was GORGEOUS. it was more than I could have imagined & the detail was perfect. The flowers themselves were beautiful, bold colors & so alive. I had succulents in my bouquets & all of our guests loved them. They all commented on how beautiful the bouquet was & the elegance & simplicity of our center pieces. I cannot begin to express my gratitude for working with such a patient & passionate person. Cheryl at Myrtle Flowers is truly a blessing to work with. You will not be disappointed on quality, service, or value.
Ashley — October 24, 2015
· I worked with Cheryl for my wedding and everything turned out beautiful. The flowers were gorgeous and everything was done on time. I also want to give Cheryl kudos because she coordinated with my baker to have flowers for my cake. Although the baker was late, Cheryl stayed to make sure that everything looked perfect. I highly recommend Myrtle for weddings or any event.